….Christ’s Spirit comes into Krishna. When the work is finished, that Spirit goes away. Then he dies as a human being. When he dies, he is not Christ. Christ has gone away.
76 So, if you worship Krishna without Christ, you have no life. So why I am telling this, Christ cannot die. He can give His life into anybody and take it back, to fulfil His will. But Christ, He can empty His life and give it. But Christ, has the fullness of God. He is a transformer. 77 Now see, I think a lot. My thinking filters so many things – ‘This is not correct, that is not correct’. But when I speak, I only speak after filtering my thoughts.
So when Christ Jesus speaks – the power of God speaks, and all the unnecessary things are filtered out. Otherwise He’ll kill you. So all the powers, everything is filtered and is given to people, what he is able to bear. But He is eternal, He cannot be killed. That is why He gives the life to other people and takes it back; that power He has got. 78 Every believer, a bride member, when he receives Jesus, his karma goes away. He goes into Christ Jesus. When he accepts Jesus, he goes into Christ. Then where is your ministry?
79 If you are apart from Christ and started collecting money, you have to be outside. If you are in Christ, for that name of Christ and for your being inside, every supply is given to you what is needed by you, as a family member. I give my wife what she needs. But other things, I’ll be spending on my own accord. Why is this? Because, she is inside me. If you are outside, ‘I’ will come – ‘self’. That means you are another person ready to enjoy the five senses. “Oh we are all equal; we are all filled with the Holy Ghost.” We are all not equal!
80 So for two thousand years, if any fellow did not leave everything, he cannot go into the Holy place. On moon landing day, among the priests one family is chosen by God. And in that family the Father is going in. Even his children or wife cannot go in. Why? It’s a Holy of Holies having direct conversation with God. It’s a mediatory work. After that work is finished, all those who are chosen in Him is finished, He breaks the seven seals. And Branham saw the breaking of those seals. But the last one – seven thunders, this will prepare you for glorification.
81 And this message and the people who follow the word of God believe that – people who follow the word of God, believe that, they can overcome death. Because we touched Christ Jesus, we get a revelation which, He cannot die, and anybody inside Him cannot die. “We will see when Bro. Lawrie dies.” The message is not wrong. But, when the glorification comes, you cannot think, you straight go into tribulation. Then you stand for the message in tribulation. And you die. You are resurrected to reign in this world. But not the heavenly being.
83 We get a glorious body which will not be controlled by heat and cold. That’s the new body waiting for us. That body can penetrate and travel through space. That body all the dead saints who stood strong for God will get it. 85 So listen, here we say: ‘He is a God who makes you realize by pricking and pricking’. My wife will say: “Why do you again and again prick and prick? Is it not enough if you say it once?” – “How will that be enough? When it is not enough for He Himself, then how will it be enough for human like us? If he says hundred times, we will say it two thousand times.”
9. And I delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of all that oppressed you, and drave them out from before you, and gave you their land; — He could say: “I have given you the country.” Why does He say this? “Hey, you were a coolie. You were selling dried fish. You were selling sweet potatoes. Were you not just having a small shop? Were you not starving for food? Were you not having a butcher shop? Were you not roaming streets and streets selling clothes? Don’t you know that your father was roaming and selling old dried fish?” To make him remember that, thinking that if it is said like this he will get angry, He says: “Were you not in Egypt carrying mud.” You say: “I will not carry mud.” – “But did you not carry?” “O, this is a royal line, doesn’t carry sand.” – “You were carrying mud and did I not bring you from there?” – “No, I am a royal race. I will not carry sand.” – “Now you are not a royal race. You are a race which carries sand.”
87 If you don’t follow Me, you still take sand on your head. This one, after losing everything if he still says, “I am of a royal race which doesn’t carry sand”, who will accept you as a royal race? Now do we all appear like royal race? Every one looks like pukka thieves – men and women, just like real thieves. 10. And I said unto you, I am the LORD your God; — What? What does He say now? He pricks! ‘I am the Lord your God who brought you out from the house of bondage.’
10b. fear not the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but ye have not obeyed my voice. — So they didn’t obey the voice of God. We must not follow all the other false gods, and we must remember God. When this realization comes, He sends the prophet. 92 So without the prophet, God will never come down. So what did Branham say? ‘I come as the forerunner for the second coming.’ He is not the man who has to come second. He said, “He is coming.” They copied our message and telling that Branham himself is the Lord God. Then, Angel of the Lord appeared.
11. And there came an angel of the LORD, and sat under an oak which was in Ophrah, that pertained unto Joash the Abiezrite: and his son Gideon threshed wheat by the winepress, to hide it from the Midianites. 12. And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him, and said unto him, The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour. — He was a weak man. God tells: “Mighty man of God! The Unseen God’s glory is on you.” What is that? ‘The LORD is with you!’ This fellow is very weak. What does he say? 13. And Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, if the LORD be with us, why then is all this befallen us? and where be all his miracles which our fathers told us of, saying, Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt? but now the LORD hath forsaken us, and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites. 95 Now see, God says, ‘A mighty man’. God tells you are healed. He won’t tell of his own accord unless God spoke to him. Suppose I say, ‘You are healed’, that cannot go wrong. Because that is truth. God tells, ‘You are healed.’ He is not telling by simply, he is telling because the Spirit of the Lord has told him, ‘You are healed’.
96 So this weak man, God tells him, ‘You are a mighty man of God.’ What does he say? There is a question arising within him. There is a question. He is calling, ‘Oh my Lord.’ To whom does he say? The angel comes, and the angel of the LORD, the Angel of the Unseen God – who? Lord God! What does he say? 13. And Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, — This is small ‘r’ – Lord God! Whom does he address so? He didn’t call, ‘My Father’. “O, Lord God into whom the fullness of God dwells. If the Unseen God’s power is with us, why this has come? If God’s power is in with us, which we are assuming all these days, why should this befall us? Why this sickness should come? Why this poverty should come?” If you are a seeker of God, these questions should come in your life: ‘Why? I have got all the money. But why no blessings??” That means, you have seen God! You have seen. That means, the Lord has met you. 98 So when God came to this man, he was the youngest in the family. But in God’s knowledge, he is the man. ‘The man whom the Lord chose!’
There are many brothers, but to this small fellow – ‘O Mighty man!’ If He says so, you are surely a mighty man! If God tells you are a mighty man, you are a mighty man! People may say, ‘You are a small fellow.’ 13. And Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, if the LORD be with us, why then is all this befallen us? and where be all his miracles which our fathers told us of, saying, Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt?
— Now, immediately what does he ask? He is replying Him for His pricking and pricking. Whom does he attack? His father – his forefathers. “The ones that you brought – did you bring me?” He is a very wise fellow! He says: “Did you bring me? My forefathers and all crossed and came; and we are ones who were born here. Which is our native place? Country of Canaan is our inherited place. All right, if You say so, where be all those miracles?” So, what kind of fellow is he? He is a one who reads the Scriptures. You never read the Scriptures, but come here and say: ‘Hallelu, lu’ – like that. You must be struck with sandals – the ones who sleep. That is, they make fun.
What does he ask? “You say that the Lord is with us, if the Lord is with us, why should we become slaves then? No food, nothing!” 13b. and where be all his miracles which our fathers told us of, saying, Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt? but now the LORD hath forsaken us, and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites.
106 Then he says: “Our father said, but why is this not happened today? Why is the God who lead us then not leading us now? We can’t understand. We had not come with them then. We heard them saying. How did the red sea break! How the Jordan river parted! We didn’t see all that. But why it doesn’t happen today?” Jesus walked on the sea; why it doesn’t happen today? Jesus healed lepers! He raised dead people! Why it doesn’t happen today? Why God’s people cannot heal even a heart attack? First of all that question must arise in you. But what do you do? Immediately if any fellow gives money you go and say, “Hey, God has come down”, and then immediately he chases you out. Then you say that there is no ministry for you.
107 Don’t think that staying in the Ashram is a permanent thing. If the Lord commands you, that is the thing. If you don’t do that, you are not in the will of God. 14. And the LORD looked upon him, — Then the LORD – HE looked! The Unseen God looks upon him it seems. If it is so, who is He? This fellow calls; he says: ‘Lord God’.
Then the LORD looked upon him it seems. Is it two Fathers? The LORD calls. He is telling ‘Lord God’ looking at the angel. Then the LORD looked on him. HE looked upon him it seems. Did the ether look upon him?
Did another father look? Angel of God looking is God looking! It is the Unseen God looking. 109 You can’t see God apart from Christ Jesus. The avatars are there. Avatars in whom the Spirit of Christ Jesus comes, or in which contains the vishwaroopa of Christ Jesus, they have to die. But if you are in Christ Jesus, you overcome death!
110 Now what is necessary today? It is not your miracles! It is not saving souls! Terrible destruction is coming! As in the days of Noah, so shall be in the days of the Son of Man! (Luke 17:26.) God is building an ark today! In that ark – ark of Christ Jesus, God is calling the people today! Who is coming? The animals hear the voice of God and comes. But the other people, you are coming and sleeping. Every sleeping man is outside the ark! Immediately you fast and pray! Drive the devil out – the sleeping devil out! Otherwise, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth! I warn you for that! Then don’t blame me! We won’t be here for long time. God will bring the glory on us! It will fall on every individual who is in Christ Jesus! Whether he is in America, whether he is in London, power will fall on them! But on sleeping people, ‘in the Ashram’ you won’t get it! So staying in the Ashram is not the criterion to get the power! May be after your going away you may be all right. Because your sleep will go after that.
14. And the LORD looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee? — He says: “I fasted; I learnt wrestling and all; ‘I’ – ‘I’, I went to Pitlam and then returned from there; ‘I’ – I fought and broke each other’s head and showed my strength and I will be sent back.” What does He say? This fellow says – fifteen: 15. And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, — My family is very…. What he says is: “I am not belonging to a rich family, I am a poor family. Where do I have money? Where will I go? We are the poorest people in the family.” (Side change.)
and I am the least in my father’s house. — What does this fellow say? “I am the poorest in Manasseh.” And in that family he is the least. Who noted him? The eye of God has fell on him! How did it fall? Brother, sister, God’s eyes should fall on you!! 119 Why I am telling this, if you have life in you, life begets life. You will be a life to other people. If you are not life, something wrong with your faith. So God told this little fellow: “Go with this thy might. You go with this thy might! Thou shalt save Israel from the hand of….”
14 And the LORD looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee? — Suppose God comes to you and says: “Go to this particular village, I’ll give the people of that village into thy hands, I’ll give Radaiahpalayam into your hands”, immediately this fellow will start a chant saying: “Who will listen if I say?” But God is sending you! That is why, in this ministry, are you sent by God or by man? If you are sent by God, you are surely getting the people.
121 And this small fellow, God is telling him: “You go with thy strength, you will destroy all the enemies. I’ll be with you.” That alone is important! If God tells He is with you,…. 17. And he said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, then shew me a sign that thou talkest with me.
123 Now who talks to him? The doubt that he has is: “Could this be the devil talking to me like this? Is this possible? If I were to go and destroy the whole army?” Suppose God tells me: “Go and destroy the whole of India and come”, even if I tell that, will you believe? Will you believe it? Midianites, all the enemies are like India. I am a small man. If God tells you, “You go throughout India and I’ll give India into your hands”, what will you do? “Ha, ha, ha! This battalion is there, this army is there, will He overcome that? Can he stand for one bomb?” 124 Likewise, can so many thousands of people, millions of people, can they stand against this one little fellow? After God told him, what does he think? “Could this be true? God has spoken.” But for him there is another doubt: “Whether it was really God who spoke?” – “Did You speak or anybody else spoke in Your guise?”
17. And he said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, then shew me a sign that thou talkest with me. — Who spoke? The Lord God! This fellow asks: “I want a confirming sign to know, that it was You that spoke.” He was not testing God. He believes, but he thinks: “If I could believe it more clearly, I can smite. If some other spirit had spoken and I go and smite ignorantly, they will kill me. I need a sign.” The sign that he asked is a difficult thing for man to do. It’s a thing which cannot be done by the devil.
126 What does he do? He should not ask for a sign. But for what does he ask for a sign? Not for his benefit. To confirm what He spoke, he is asking a sign! Because we must be sure that God spoke to us. If God speaks to us, it has to happen. 127 So he re-confirms it. He didn’t distrust God. He wanted to know doubly sure that who talked with him was God. “There are many voices. What voice spoke to me? If Lord God spoke to me, He is able to do this. Certain things He can do which the other people cannot do.” So in what way does he test the Lord God? “I will ask Him to do a certain thing which He will be able to do and He has to do that; then I will have faith.” Let us see what it is! Immediately what does he do?
18. Depart not hence, I pray thee, until I come unto thee, and bring forth my present, and set it before thee. And he said, I will tarry until thou come again. 19. And Gideon went in, and made ready a kid, and unleavened cakes of an ephah of flour: — Unleavened cakes! Will unleavened cakes be tasty? If you have Dosa without unleavened flour, how will that be? If you don’t add leaven to idli flour, how will it be? Ladies, please tell. All right, it is made. You could cook idli also. But how will it be? If you don’t put sourness into that, what will happen? So he went to prepare idli without sour.
And Gideon went in, and made ready a kid, and unleavened cakes of an ephah of flour: — It is a type that Christ Jesus has no sin!
the flesh he put in a basket, and he put the broth in a pot, and brought it out unto him under the oak, and presented it. — He is sitting under a tree.
20. And the angel of God said unto him, Take the flesh and the unleavened cakes, and lay them upon this rock, and pour out the broth. And he did so. 21. Then the angel of the LORD put forth the end of the staff that was in his hand, Why does He bring a staff? He shows like an old man. Otherwise what is the necessity of a staff? He is putting that thing and comes as the angel of God. Angel of God will not come with wings. So He is coming with a stick. If you see, He is old man with a stick. But he did not know the power in the stick. Then what does He say?
20. And the angel of God said unto him, Take the flesh and the unleavened cakes, and lay them upon this rock,
Now, is God eating all that? What does one offer to an idol? They offer egg, chicken and all. But the idols don’t eat, but the priests. And he laid both the thing on the rock.
21. Then the angel of the LORD put forth the end of the staff that was in his hand, and touched the flesh and the unleavened cakes; and there rose up fire out of the rock, and consumed the flesh and the unleavened cakes. Then the angel of the LORD departed out of his sight. — For what? He is revealing God. He is coming as an old man, puts the stick there. Fire is not coming from the stick – coming from the rock. So it can be the Unseen God. What does He reveal? He puts the stick there, fire is coming from the rock. So the stick is the Lord God and the fire coming from the LORD – Unseen God. On placing it like that, what did he say immediately?
22. And when Gideon perceived that he was an angel of the LORD, Gideon said, Alas, O Lord GOD! — Then only what does he do? What does he say seeing the angel? ‘O Lord GOD!’ 22b. for because I have seen an angel of the LORD face to face. — Because I have seen an angel of the Lord face to face. What is the meaning? Whom does He reveal? He is revealing the LORD. That, only the LORD can bring fire from where? Lord God can bring fire from the rock. Why he is calling Him an angel? He is coming like an old man. And His stick brought fire from the rock. Then what does he say? “I saw the angel of the Lord God.”
139 What is an angel? A form which is taken for that purpose. So God can take many forms. But it must be the Lord God. And He can get into anybody. He can get into a donkey even. That is an angel of God! But Lord God, His stick He is showing – the dead thing is Lord God. He is bringing a stick which contains the Lord God. O Lord GOD! for because I have seen an angel of the LORD face to face. — Just to have seen the angel itself he is fearing so much.
23. And the LORD said unto him, Peace be unto thee; fear not: thou shalt not die. 24. Then Gideon built an altar there unto the LORD, and called it Jehovahshalom: unto this day it is yet in Ophrah of the Abiezrites. — Why he called ‘Jehovah’? He has seen Christ Jesus, so it is called ‘Jehovahshalom’. 25. And it came to pass the same night, that the LORD said unto him, Take thy father’s young bullock, even the second bullock of seven years old, and throw down the altar of Baal that thy father hath, and cut down the grove that is by it: — Now first of all, if you are a God’s man, you have to make your home a God’s home.
Otherwise you cannot be a blessing to God. What does He say here? It came to pass, God told him to take a young bullock of the house, throw down the altar of Baal that his father hath, and cut down the grove that is by it. So he destroyed the altar in the home and cut the trees of the grove. Because they have built an altar for the sun – ‘s-u-n’. That’s called Baal.
26. And build an altar unto the LORD thy God upon the top of this rock, in the ordered place, and take the second bullock, and offer a burnt sacrifice with the wood of the grove which thou shalt cut down.
27. Then Gideon took ten men of his servants, and did as the LORD had said unto him: and so it was, because he feared his father’s household, and the men of the city, that he could not do it by day, that he did it by night. He changed a little to what God told. This is the people, some of the people who change the message little: “Wisdom, wisdom.” He says: “Go and break everything.”
But of who is he afraid now? “I have elder brothers and they will come and beat me.” He took ten men. So how many people gathered with him? Ten people of the same mind. So, inside he had been murmuring, saying: “All what these fellows worship is wrong.” 146 So Gideon called the ten people. He is slowly going in the night after everyone sleep off. Because God told him to break publicly. He says: “Proclaim the truth boldly.” But this fellow: “Brother, should we not have some wisdom? That is why I am going in the night.”
But this is the day time. What is night time? Tribulation time! “Using my wisdom I’ll go into tribulation and tell the truth boldly.” How will you tell boldly? Won’t you have to die? If you cannot tell the truth now, you can tell the truth only in the tribulation. It will come out then. 147 Any man who doesn’t tell the truth in the day time, he will go not in glory, he will go to tribulation. Because sun light you can see everything clearly. Now if you hide the truth, you are not under sun light. That’s why God came down and gave you a message, so that you’ll go in strength.
27. Then Gideon took ten men of his servants, and did as the LORD had said unto him: and so it was, because he feared his father’s household, and the men of the city, that he could not do it by day, that he did it by night. That is, night time means prophet’s time. That means, past time. Now it is night time. If the sun is shining today, what is the meaning of night time? Yester night. That’s human wisdom. 28. And when the men of the city arose early in the morning, behold, the altar of Baal was cast down, and the grove was cut down that was by it, and the second bullock was offered upon the altar that was built. 29. And they said one to another, Who hath done this thing? — If he had done in the day time, if they had come to attack him, he would have seen God’s power attacking them. Because he was afraid the Lord was not able to act. So here, Gideon is getting strong. Then they come.
30. Then the men of the city said unto Joash, Bring out thy son, that he may die: — “Dey! Bring out your son.” Whom? “Bring out Gideon.” He is afraid. He destroyed the altar in his house, but the whole town is coming: “Bring out your son; he should be killed; he must die.”
30b. because he hath cast down the altar of Baal, and because he hath cut down the grove that was by it. — Because he hath cast down the altar of the sun god.
157 Then what his father says is,… Even though he is worshipping god, he won’t allow his son to be killed. He loved his son. He knew that God was with him. 31. And Joash said unto all that stood against him, Will ye plead for Baal? will ye save him? he that will plead for him, let him be put to death whilst it is yet morning: if he be a god, let him plead for himself, because one hath cast down his altar. — “Are you pleading for the sun god? Let him plead, why are you coming? Anybody who is fighting for Baal – sun god, let him be killed. Don’t kill my son.”
Then: “If you are calling him god, let him plead, let him die by him.” So he is telling: “If you try to attack my son, you must be killed.” So that means,…. (Cassette change.)